Click the link to register for any of our Stroller Fit sessions in any of the 6 locations - Sessions will run until the end of September with extensions pending weather.
Mitchell & area mommas - get ready to sweat and socialize! We meet at the Visitor's centre (on Hwy 8, beside the Dodge dealer). We enjoy a few different paths for our walk & then back to the grassy space to workout.
Stratford & area mommas we meet at the Stratford Park - Upper Queen's, this beautiful location is the perfect location to stroll & to sweat it out!
Listowel & area Mommas
We are excited to be heading to Listowel for a session! Get ready to sweat!
Join Nina for a fun session in the beautiful town of St. Marys. Sessions with the begin July sessions.
- PLS NOTE SEPTEMBER SESSIONS in St. Marys ARE ON A WAITLIST -- Contact us to be added to the list
Elmira & area Mommas we meet across the river at Bolander park, the splash pad location. I am excited to be back & sweating with you all again!
Kitchener-Waterloo Mommas we meet at Victoria Park pavilion and enjoy the beautiful park paths with our walk & sweat it out on the lovely green space beside the Pavilion.
ABOUT THE CLASSES:
Our Stroller Fit class combines low to medium cardio with strength and toning exercises. We focus on getting you back to movement slowly and safely. Modifications also provided depending on your fitness level.
Stroller Fit is a class for moms & babies/tots and includes a variety of movement drills that focus on strength, power, agility, balance, low impact cardio and core.
We will incorporate a variety of movements and different exercises into each session.
EACH SESSION IS....
- Morning stroller fun!
- Social time for mom!
- Walk around the beautiful city/town and get in a workout too!
- Fun with your little one!
WHAT YOU GET:
All sessions include:
- Access to our FFM online community for tips, tricks, recipes and more!
- Nutrition advise, meal planning tips and tricks!
- A fierce momma community!
2021 sessions are all 4 weeks in length.
Sessions are $45 for all 4 weeks of the session.
Check out by using this link & clicking on the appropriate Session location: https://fitnessfanaticmom.square.site
*all sessions are pending enough interest- class sizes are limited - days & times subject to change - calendar of session weeks below
*Pricing is subject to change at any time.
*Minimum numbers are required per session - FFM reserves the right to cancel a stroller session if the minimum number of participants is not reached in a given session. If this occurs the option of transferring to another session, given a class credit or refund will be provided.
*Refund Policy - You are eligible for a full refund for stroller bootcamp up until the start date of your first class less a 25% service fee. After your scheduled session has begun no refunds will be given, but, we are able to offer a service credit that can be used toward another class or session.
How long are the classes?
each class is one hour in length, please arrive a few minutes early so we can begin on time.
Are these strictly an outdoor class?
- Yes, these sessions are run outdoors only.
Do I need a special running stroller?
- Not at all, any stroller will do, even a double stroller!
I am new to fitness postpartum, is this class for me?
- Definitely, this is a perfect way to get back into moving our body and we provide modifications for each movement based on the levels of fitness.
- the classes are low impact with a bit of cardio & strength training. the trainer will provide modifications as needed.
How often is this class?
- The stroller bootcamp will run once a week for 4 week sessions.
What if it's raining?
- We will still run classes in all weather, as long as its not storming or hazardous weather. Makeup sessions will be offered if a class is cancelled by the instructor.
Can I just drop in the the session?
- Yes, we allow drop ins at $12 per class, if there is room in the session, if you plan on attending a few classes the full access pass is the best value.
What if I miss my session due to a family issue?
- You are welcome to come to one of other locations to make up the class, but classes are not transferable between the sessions.
Do I have to bring a Stroller and a child to the sessions?
-Not at all you are welcome to come stroller free also. This session is open to all Mommas!
How do I pay for my session:
- pls use this link & click on the appropriate location
- Sessions are at maximum capacity of 15 mommas per class
- A COVID screen will be completed before each class
- We will have equipment to borrow, and they will be cleaned and sanitized following each session, if you prefer to bring your own please do so.
- Classes & details subject to change pending restrictions
Fitness Fanatic Mom
Copyright © 2020 Fitness Fanatic Mom - All Rights Reserved. THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IS INTENDED TO BE OF GENERAL INFORMATIONAL USE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE, PROBABLE DIAGNOSIS, OR RECOMMENDED TREATMENTS. I MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION FOR SOME LINKS TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE. OFFERS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder