Wednesday Mornings - 9:30AM - Mitchell
Drop in spots available for $10 per session! Pls email to register for a drop in spot!
ABOUT THE CLASSES:
Our Stroller Fitness bootcamp combines low to medium cardio with strength and toning exercises. We focus on getting you back to movement slowly and safely.
Stroller Bootcamp for moms & babies/tots and includes a variety of movement drills that focus on strength, power, agility, balance, cardio and core.
We will incorporate a variety of movements and different exercises into each session:
EACH SESSION IS....
- Morning stroller fun!
- Social time for mom!
- Walk around the beautiful city and get in a workout too!
- Fun with your little one!
WHAT YOU GET:
All classes include:
- Access to our FFM online community for tips, tricks, recipes and more
- Progress check ins, accountability and more
- Nutrition advise, meal planning tips and tricks
- A fierce momma community!
$10 drop in classes
*Pricing is subject to change at any time, passes are non-transferable between sessions, but can be transferred to a different location.
*Minimum numbers are required per session - FFM reserves the right to cancel a stroller session if the minimum number of participants is not reached in a given session. If this occurs the option of transferring to another session, given a class credit or refund will be provided.
*Refund Policy - You are eligible for a full refund for stroller bootcamp up until the start date of your first class less a 25% service fee. After your scheduled session has begun no refunds will be given, but, we are able to offer a service credit that can be used toward another class or session.
Are these strictly an outdoor class?
- Yes, these sessions are run outdoors only.
Do I need a special running stroller?
- Not at all, any stroller will do, even a double stroller!
I am new to fitness postpartum, is this class for me?
- Definitely, this is a perfect way to get back into moving our body and we provide modifications for each movement based on the levels of fitness.
How often is this class?
- The stroller bootcamp will run once a week for 8 week sessions.
What if it's raining?
- We will still run classes in all weather, as long as its not storming or hazardous weather. Makeup sessions will be offered if a class is cancelled by the instructor.
Can I just drop in the the session?
- Yes, we allow drop ins at $10 per class, if there is room in the session, if you plan on attending a few classes the full access pass is the best value.
What if I miss my session due to a family issue?
- You are welcome to come to one of other locations to make up the class, but classes are not transferable between the sessions.
Do I have to bring a Stroller and a child to the sessions?
- No, you are welcome to come stroller free also. This session is open to all Mommas!
How do I pay for my session:
- pls use this link & click on the appropriate location
- Sessions are at a max. of 15 mommas per class
- We will have equipment to borrow, and they will be cleaned and sanitized following each session, if you prefer to bring your own please do so.
Copyright © 2020 Fitness Fanatic Mom - All Rights Reserved. THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IS INTENDED TO BE OF GENERAL INFORMATIONAL USE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE, PROBABLE DIAGNOSIS, OR RECOMMENDED TREATMENTS. I MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION FOR SOME LINKS TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE. OFFERS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder